Friday, March 13, 2015

A Bit Of Magic!



Several years ago, while on a Cruise to Alaska, my wife, daughter and I attended a Magic show.

I have always LOVED magic!  I still watch in awe as Illusionists and Magicians make things disappear, tell me what card I am thinking of, and otherwise outmaneuver my ability to reason and logically analyze things!

On this occasion, we had the pleasure of watching World Champion Magician, Shawn Farquhar, perform an original and truly wonderful card trick set to a beautiful song by Sting.  I knew and loved this lesser known song of Sting's before seeing this act, and it brings a "touching" and romantic feel to this Card Magic.  This has been imitated and "re-done" by others since, but the experience...and the look of wonder in my daughter's eyes will forever cause me to fondly recall this performance.

Prior to his unique "sleight of hand" performance you can hear him say, "It's my favorite...

It is mine as well.  Enjoy.

Shape Of My Heart


 

No comments:

Post a Comment